- 3 Things You Can Do to Avoid Getting Hosed by a Publishing Scam
- Why Almost ALL Writers Make These Grammar Mistakes At Some Point
- Why Envy Will Keep Us From Writing
- 5 Tips For Authors On How To Deal With Rejection
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
- How to Avoid Common New Writer Mistakes
- 10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
- 10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
Write for Writer’s Life
To get started as a guest blogger CLICK HERE
We love to write and share because it’s our passion…and we expect that to be your passion as well. We share you, you share us, the readers get great material, tips and resources and everyone benefits: it’s a win-win-win.
And so, while we can’t pay for you to say what you want to say, you’ll be gaining good clips, publicity, Twitter and Facebook followers, Google renown and some good karma.
What are we looking for?
We want blog post that speak to your peers -- no matter what kind of post you submit, just as long as it is writing related.
When writing, think about what information you would most like to read. Drawing on your experience, what would you most like to share? Something thought-provoking, resourceful, practical, or inspirational -- if it meets any of those criteria, it's welcome on WritersLife.org . We want to see the same depth of content that we've always featured on Writer’s Life: pieces that show and share expertise.
The best blogs post are selected daily by our editorial staff and featured on the front page alongside our other content, and promoted across our extremely popular social media feeds.
Note: Post less than 300 words will result in a submission error.
Before getting started, please review our Posting Rules and Guidelines.
Again, to get started posting, please Click Here to Register.