- 3 Things You Need to Know to Avoid Publishing Scams
- Why Almost ALL Writers Make These Grammar Mistakes At Some Point
- Why Envy Will Keep Us From Writing
- 5 Tips For Authors On How To Deal With Rejection
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
- How to Avoid Common New Writer Mistakes
- 10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
- 10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
WritersLife.org and the material covered on this site are for informational purposes only. We take no responsibility for what you do with this knowledge. We would advise you to check your local laws.
The information taught throughout the WritersLife.org website is for informational purposes only. By taking any information or education material from WritersLife.org, you assume all risks for the material covered. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend WritersLife.org from any and all claims and damages as a result of any and all of the information covered.
By taking and/or using any informational resources from WritersLife.org, you agree that you will use this information in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, safety rules, and good common sense.