- 3 Things You Can Do to Avoid Getting Hosed by a Publishing Scam
- Why Almost ALL Writers Make These Grammar Mistakes At Some Point
- Why Envy Will Keep Us From Writing
- 5 Tips For Authors On How To Deal With Rejection
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
- How to Avoid Common New Writer Mistakes
- 10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
- 10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
All posts tagged "non-fiction writing tips"
- 6 Ways to Finish a Non-fiction Book
Writing a non-fiction book can be just as tricky as attempting to write fiction. While the two are very different, writing non-fiction brings with it its own difficulties, and ensuring that you get it right can be...
- Posted June 7, 2016
- Fiction Techniques To Improve Your Non-Fiction
Hello, and welcome back to Writer’s Life! Today I’d like to discuss with you some fiction techniques to improve your non-fiction, ways that can turn a potentially dry topic into a can’t-miss, must-read experience for your readers....
- Posted January 1, 2016