- 3 Things You Need to Know to Avoid Publishing Scams
- Why Almost ALL Writers Make These Grammar Mistakes At Some Point
- Why Envy Will Keep Us From Writing
- 5 Tips For Authors On How To Deal With Rejection
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
- How to Avoid Common New Writer Mistakes
- 10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
- 10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
All posts tagged "common writing errors"
Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
“Share, Like or Tweet If You Love Writing” Feeling the pinch? Been kicked off your perch and into the gutter? Why not salvage your sad finances by writing a best-selling novel. One out of two people polled...
- Posted March 5, 2015
10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
“Share, Like or Tweet If You Love Writing” For new writers, seeing errors or short-comings in your writing is a skill yet to be developed and something many have a hard time understanding. As professional writers, we...
- Posted January 31, 2015
10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
“Share, Like or Tweet If You Love Writing” Like many editorial consultants, I’ve been concerned about the amount of time I’ve been spending on easy fixes that the author shouldn’t have to pay for. Sometimes the question...
- Posted January 30, 2015