- 3 Things You Need to Know to Avoid Publishing Scams
- Why Almost ALL Writers Make These Grammar Mistakes At Some Point
- Why Envy Will Keep Us From Writing
- 5 Tips For Authors On How To Deal With Rejection
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
- How to Avoid Common New Writer Mistakes
- 10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
- 10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
Writers egos are funny old things – in one sense they are incredibly tiny. We tend...
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! This post was intended to be a comment...
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! There’s a lot of talk about the 99...
More Industry Experts News
- Leo Lionni On the Secret of Creativity And Great Storytelling
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing. What we create … we fill...
- Posted August 5, 2015
- Start Using Exclamation Points Properly!!!!!
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! Exclamation points! Woohoo! Yeehaw! Is there any...
- Posted August 3, 2015
- Don’t Just Dream It! Be That Writer!
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! At the beginning of every great...
- Posted July 13, 2015
- Story Structure Advice for Mystery and Thriller Authors
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! Put ten writers in a room,...
- Posted June 30, 2015
- Keeping your Web Writing Simple For The Masses
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! In 1964, Richard Hofstadter wrote a...
- Posted May 19, 2015
- Elmore Leonard’s Ten Rules For Writers
Share, Pin or Retweet. These are rules I’ve picked up along the way to...
- Posted May 12, 2015
- Advice About Writing For Science From Deborah Blum
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Like Writing. An interview with author, blogger and...
- Posted May 11, 2015