- 3 Things You Need to Know to Avoid Publishing Scams
- Why Almost ALL Writers Make These Grammar Mistakes At Some Point
- Why Envy Will Keep Us From Writing
- 5 Tips For Authors On How To Deal With Rejection
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Novel
- How to Avoid Common New Writer Mistakes
- 10 Mistakes New Fiction Writers Make
- 10 Common Mistakes Writers Overlook
Writers egos are funny old things – in one sense they are incredibly tiny. We tend...
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! This post was intended to be a comment...
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! There’s a lot of talk about the 99...
More Industry Experts News
Leo Lionni On the Secret of Creativity And Great Storytelling
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing. What we create … we fill...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Start Using Exclamation Points Properly!!!!!
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! Exclamation points! Woohoo! Yeehaw! Is there any...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Don’t Just Dream It! Be That Writer!
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! At the beginning of every great...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Story Structure Advice for Mystery and Thriller Authors
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! Put ten writers in a room,...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Keeping your Web Writing Simple For The Masses
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Love Writing! In 1964, Richard Hofstadter wrote a...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Elmore Leonard’s Ten Rules For Writers
Share, Pin or Retweet. These are rules I’ve picked up along the way to...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Advice About Writing For Science From Deborah Blum
Share, Pin or Retweet If You Like Writing. An interview with author, blogger and...
- Posted May 11, 2015